I finally learned how to make blood orange crisps. Thinly slice them into wedges, then bake in the oven for 7 hrs at 170˚F. Flip every 2-3 hours. They are sweet and tart at the same time, and absolutely wonderful looking with the drinks!
- 1 1/2 oz St. George Terroir Gin
- 1 oz Bruto Americano
- 0.5 oz sweet vermouth
- 0.5 oz blood orange liqueur
- From St George Spirits website)
- Stir all ingredients with ice to chill, then strain and serve on the rocks. Garnish with a blood orange crisp.
- You can adjust the proportions to your liking. If you prefer a more bitter drink, add more Bruto Americano, or add more blood orange liqueur if you have sweet tooth!